Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2008 Honda Pilot
94 Posts
I’m looking for the steering wheel, front & rear RED emblem
I tried picking one up from eBay and it was the wrong size 20$ so what I did was taped up all the black on the emblem airbag covered dash and glass with newspaper so there would be no chance of over spray on anything else light scuff in the plastic emblem and primed it lightly the let it dry hit it again with primer lightly let dry then hit it with red paint high gloss lightly and hit again lightly I know it sounds like a lot of work but it’s going to look official hope this helps

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I tried picking one up from eBay and it was the wrong size 20$ so what I did was taped up all the black on the emblem airbag covered dash and glass with newspaper so there would be no chance of over spray on anything else light scuff in the plastic emblem and primed it lightly the let it dry hit it again with primer lightly let dry then hit it with red paint high gloss lightly and hit again lightly I know it sounds like a lot of work but it’s going to look official hope this helps
Thank you I thought about that

·
Registered
Nobili spiritus embiggens pequeño sparus tyre.
10,194 Posts
I've actually ordered several from eBay, AliExpress, etc, and not one fit. I've resigned myself that carefully painting it is the only way.

·
Registered
2008 Honda Pilot
94 Posts
I've actually ordered several from eBay, AliExpress, etc, and not one fit. I've resigned myself that carefully painting it is the only way.

Just take your time and repaint the emblem it will look official

1 - 5 of 5 Posts