Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
There's IL, WI, and MN, but no MO? Where's the love?:p In any case, anyone from Missouri that's in this board?

·
Registered
116 Posts
STL here

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Judging by your avatar, I guess you've done some offroading with yours. :) Was that somewhere in the state? The reason I started the thread was to see if there's other owners in MO (I'm in St. Charles, BTW) that share the same interest and would be good sources of info locally on anything related to the Pilot.

·
Registered
116 Posts
Nope, I don't off road, I actually swiped that picture off a test report I believe Honda did on the Pilot to prove its off-road capabilities. I'm in Florissant by the way.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Ah, I see. :) To be honest, I've had no real off-roading experience. All my driving experiences have strictly been on the tarmac...I compete in autocross, which I can best describe as racing your car on a large coned parking lot (if you heard of the Mazda "Rev It Up" events, it's similar to that), and do track days where I run my Prelude on different road courses (Gateway International Raceway's roadcourse for one). Realistically, I won't likely do anything extreme off-roadwise with the Pilot, but I now have the versatility to be able to go off-roading in areas or events I couldn't go to before with the Prelude (ex: the 100 Acre Woods Rally in Salem, MO...www.100aw.org). I sometimes go by your neck of the woods from time to time. I guess I get to test how the Pilot will do in the rain/sleet/snow we're getting today into tomorow. :cool:

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
jmeitz said:
I am in Eureka, right across the street from Six Flags.
Judging by your sig, looks like all three vehicles have no issues in terms of room. :)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts