Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yesterday after a 6 hour drive I got a check engine light along with the VTM light. Code 404 was displayed on my diagnostic tool. Fix seems certain to be the EGR valve from reading on here. However I'm not finding any videos for this gen pilot, just the previous. This seems fairly common so if anyone could please point me in the right direction it would be greatly appreciated. I think my search skill are decent, but they may not be. TIA.

·
Registered
2,573 Posts
Yesterday after a 6 hour drive I got a check engine light along with the VTM light. Code 404 was displayed on my diagnostic tool. Fix seems certain to be the EGR valve from reading on here. However I'm not finding any videos for this gen pilot, just the previous. This seems fairly common so if anyone could please point me in the right direction it would be greatly appreciated. I think my search skill are decent, but they may not be. TIA.
Same location and same nut size 12mm ... spray the hell out of the nuts before trying them... they may snap.

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
Thank you. Just bought the LW Penetrating oil to start. From this image I found it looks like that harness is in the way, however for those interested it is attached to a long harness rail which has a simple release clip to the left.
EGR_Valve.png

1 - 3 of 3 Posts