Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
11,113 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I tried some Eagle One Wax as U Dry today, and thought it did a pretty good job. Just spray it on a wet vehicle, a section at a time, and towel dry the vehicle as you normally would. While I know it won't replace a regular waxing, it sure made the Pilot look nice after its bath.

·
Registered
20 Posts
:4: I agree. I tried this out two weeks ago and think it did a very good job. Just washed the pilot this weekend and the wax held up well. I did not re-wax at that time. I'll see how it goes.

Anyone else out there try this stuff?

Steve

·
Registered
11,113 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It's been a week now since I tried it, and at least two rainstorms, and the shine (and feel of the metal) have held up nicely. I find that the Eagle One Wax as U Dry is even more reflective on Starlight Silver than the six coats of Finish First Polish I applied a year ago.

·
Registered
11,113 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
BUMP. Here's a shot of the Pilot since I've been using Eagle One products. Yesterday, I used some Wet and Shine quick detailer, and took this photo today. During the week of July 4, I used a Maguiar's clay bar, and applied Eagle One Polish. I feel like I got a Zaino look and feel, without the effort and expense.

Attachments

·
Registered
793 Posts
I looking into using the Eagle One Wax as u Dry. Seems like a convenient way to save time and energy when waxing the Pilot. Are you still happy with the performance of the Eagle One spray wax?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts