Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is it just me or, are we not getting regular e-mail notifications for any new posts to the threads we subscribe? I have not received an e-mail in 3 days, but when I checked, there are new posts on some of threads that I had subscribed. This may be a related to the problems that started about two weeks ago.
:confused:

·
Premium Member
6,729 Posts
Did you verify how you have your "email notification" set in your control panel (edit options)?

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It is turned on! I didn't change any options since I created the account. No problem with hotmail, I am able to send and receive messages.

·
Registered
12 Posts
I agree, I have seen very few emails and I'm subscribed to a number of groups that have been active.

·
Registered
170 Posts
Mine seems to be working ok, I have never noticed anything like that.

·
Registered
664 Posts
Hotmail? Check to see if they are considering it junk mail. I had a problem with some tech items I was receiving getting classified as junk. (Had it at Lycos too.)

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
banningjr said:
Hotmail? Check to see if they are considering it junk mail. I had a problem with some tech items I was receiving getting classified as junk. (Had it at Lycos too.)
Sometimes they are in the junk items folder, but only when the subject line includes "?" or "!" symbols, etc. I have received several notifications today, but nothing in the previous 4 days.

·
Registered
2,580 Posts
The forum has been having some problems recently. Other threads have discussed the members getting error messages when they log in or try to post. There have also been problems with the post counters not increasing and such. I noticed fewer email notifications, but I was thinking the threads I've subscribed to were just loosing interest (fewer posts).

1 - 8 of 8 Posts