Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Why do they call it a 5 speed auto? I can only count 4 unless they count reverse as a speed. They do not do this with manual tranmissions if that's the case.

Just curious
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
797 Posts
2500 RPMs at 100 MPH and we can use Regular Fuel. WOOHOO!
 

Attachments

·
Registered
Joined
·
804 Posts
autobahn said:
2500 RPMs at 100 MPH and we can use Regular Fuel. WOOHOO!
Less than 200 miles on the Odo, almost $1k for insurance and Left-Wing Conservative Oppression = 80MPH for me.

I AM going to keep that picture for warm fuzzies...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
797 Posts
Ferdball

Just messing with ya. Kind of playing off a discuss we had on the Top Speed forum. Someone had made the commend about the RPMs when I posted the picture. Hate having to drive in the US. Know I will be getting a speeding ticket next time I come home. Keeping it legal on the Autobahn and still getting passed!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,222 Posts
Ferdball said:


Less than 200 miles on the Odo, almost $1k for insurance and Left-Wing Conservative Oppression = 80MPH for me.

I AM going to keep that picture for warm fuzzies...
:eek:

$1K for insurance ... Ooooh ! That's rough ...

PrG
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
804 Posts
I misspoke

That was a rough estimate. Just got the new paperwork in the mail today. Its actually $761 and should go down further when my ticket rolls off the radar at the end of this month. We also raised our coverages since we now own a house and have a kid on the way.
I wonder if it will go down further since we have Titles on the other two cars now...

:1:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
11,113 Posts
Re: I misspoke

Ferdball said:

I wonder if it will go down further since we have Titles on the other two cars now...

:1:
Only if you drop collision coverage on them. If their value is less than 3 grand or so, and you have a high deductible, drop it. Otherwise, having the title in your possession just means you don't have to list the bank as a lienholder.
 
1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Top