Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I have been battling the amber DRL warning light on the dash for a 2010 Honda Pilot and was hoping for some help. One of my daytime running lights has not been working. It is not the bulb, just one side won't work. I sodered the DRL board and nothing changed. I replaced the DRL module board yesterday and the one light remains out. What else could it be and what am I missing? Thanks in advance!

·
Registered
Banned from wife’s 2005 Pilot LX
4,189 Posts
Have you verified the bulb socket connection is in decent shape (no corrosion, oxidation, broken wiring, contact pin bent too wide, etc.)?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Have you verified the bulb socket connection is in decent shape (no corrosion, oxidation, broken wiring, contact pin bent too wide, etc.)?
Thank you for the response. I assume this is done by visually seeing if there is a problem with it? Will try it later today.

·
Registered
Banned from wife’s 2005 Pilot LX
4,189 Posts
Yes, perform a visual inspection. If something looks questionable compare it to the working bulb socket.

If you have a volt meter (multimeter set to DC voltage) you can also verify ~12Vdc is present at the socket when the DRL bulb should be on. Perform this measurement with the bulb removed from the socket.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts