Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
2011 Honda Pilot driver's door won't open, from inside or outside ☹. Can't get the door panel off since I can't get the door open. It's like the door is locked but with the fob, power unlock, or the key from the outside, unlocks and can open every door except the driver's. Anything I can try before resorting to the dealership? Help!!!

·
Registered
2,116 Posts
2011 Honda Pilot driver's door won't open, from inside or outside ☹. Can't get the door panel off since I can't get the door open. It's like the door is locked but with the fob, power unlock, or the key from the outside, unlocks and can open every door except the driver's. Anything I can try before resorting to the dealership? Help!!!
A locksmith might be less expensive.

I was afraid this was going to happen soon. Try yelling in your loudest voice, "Hal, open the damn pod doors or I'll pour gasoline all over you and light a match."

·
Registered
Banned from wife’s 2005 Pilot LX
3,823 Posts
I think some folks have had luck removing the driver seat to get access to the door panel. Be sure to disconnect battery negative and wait a few minutes before disconnecting wiring under the seat since there are SRS wires under there.

Reactions: Slvr7
1 - 4 of 4 Posts