Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've got a Honda pilot 2007. Today, the driver side control panel for windows and lock stopped working. Actually, mirror keys works just fine, but not other keys. Window key on each passenger door works just fine and also the lock key on the right door work just fine. There is no clicking sound.
Anybody has an idea?
Thanks

·
Registered
Nobili spiritus embiggens pequeño sparus tyre.
10,236 Posts
It never hurts to check your fuses, especially the ones I've highlighted in the attached document. Use a multimeter, not just a visual check.

However, I'd venture that in this case you should look carefully for frayed, loose or cut wires going to the door from the chassis, which you can see normally protected by a rubber boot when you open the driver's door. You may need to open up the boot to inspect carefully and check those wires not just visually, again, but with a multimeter for continuity, perhaps even as far on both ends as for as you can follow them inside the car and inside the door panel, even removing it if necessary.

Attachments

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
It never hurts to check your fuses, especially the ones I've highlighted in the attached document. Use a multimeter, not just a visual check.

However, I'd venture that in this case you should look carefully for frayed, loose or cut wires going to the door from the chassis, which you can see normally protected by a rubber boot when you open the driver's door. You may need to open up the boot to inspect carefully and check those wires not just visually, again, but with a multimeter for continuity, perhaps even as far on both ends as for as you can follow them inside the car and inside the door panel, even removing it if necessary.
As for fuses, I checked them all but just visually. I will do what you said today and update it here.
Thanks

1 - 3 of 3 Posts