Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The right arm’s rest is too far down for comfort. There is a plastic cap where I assume a bolt attachment is. Can the armrest be adjusted so that it rides higher? I’d like to know before I pry off the cap. Thanks!

·
Registered
813 Posts
I'm not sure what Pilot you have, but on the 3rd gen Pilots, they are ratcheting armrests. That means you can keep at any height you want. Just bring the armrest up to your preferred position and you're set! If you go past your desired position, you can just bring the armrest all the way up, and then bring it all the way back down.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah, no. Wrong car. I’m referring to an Odyssey (wife’s car) however Entirely being the operative word. I posted this problem in wrong forum. I drive a Pilot. Her odyssey has the issue. It’s not ratchet version.

·
Banned
2 Posts
It will fit a RH window Yet!!! Prior to buying, ensure that you take estimations of the good ways from window to profundity of apparatus - I didn't and found that from my vehicle arm rest to the position where my arm was, made it difficult to utilize.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts