Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2,370 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone get the visors manufactured by Drawtite? Any problems with installation or everyday use? These visors fit into the weather channel in your windows. I've had problems getting the visors to seat properly when I installed them. I've also had problems closing the window. Every once in a while, as you close the window, it will catch the lip of the visor inside the weather channel. The visors look great, but do not seem to be well made. I got the four visor set, but only installed the front ones. Here is a picture.

Attachments

·
Registered
161 Posts
Different Company

I got mine last October from HondAcuraWorld don't remember the company name, or something like "Satellite AutoShade" VentVisor.
It fit perfect and no complain so far.

:cool: 2003 Pilot SS EX-L RES,Fog Lights with Lower Trim,Crossbars for Roof Rails,Half Nose Mask,Rear Splash Guards,Running Boards,Rear Back-Up Sensors,Wheel Locks,Auto Day/Night Mirror,Wood-Grain Trim Panel—All Interior Trim,EX Emblem, VTEC Emblem,Gold Exhaust Finishers,AutoShade Ventvisor,Fender Flare, Signal Mirror, Co-Pilot GPS, Bi-Xenon HID, Cargo Tray, Cargo Cover

Attachments

1 - 2 of 2 Posts