Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

41 - 56 of 56 Posts

·
Registered
1,591 Posts
Link works no issues I also have the electrical PDF that goes along with the service manual on the Gen 1 pilots ... it's a couple 100 MB ish if i remember

·
Registered
1,477 Posts
The site is not secure on the archive.org link... my pc will not allow me to open it.
Depending on what actually flags the site, it can be different reasons, but the bottom line is that archive.org is as secure as the content on it. Yes, it is possible to put a virus up on there.
I use Cisco's Umbrella OpenVPN and it initially blocked archive.org, so I had to create an exception. Some paranoid AV might block it as well.
The PDF itself seems to be fine, I am skeptical about PDF vulnerabilities in general, they seem to be overrated.

·
Registered
1,477 Posts
Cisco's OpenDNS Umbrella flags Archive.org. If you are using it, create an exclusion.

·
Registered
2,131 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
PDF file downloaded just fine. original post should be updated to include just the working link and remove information about the non working sites. thanks for the PDF also !

·
Registered
1,591 Posts
so how can we setup one for the gen 2 i have the PDF's to upload but no place to put them

·
Registered
1,477 Posts
I'll upload to the same site archive dot org and PM you the links. If I will not forget. Where were we?

41 - 56 of 56 Posts