67 Posts

·
Registered
1,462 Posts

·
Registered
150 Posts
06-08 FSM by PM Request Only

Howdy - as noted previously; I have the FSM for 06-08 in pdf. I purchased online and was mailed a CD-ROM. The producer of the file claimed it was "protected" file.....what they mean is it is blocked from print. It is a locked PDF that one is not able to print from....hey, it was only $40 new....that is not much - consider to purchase your own; Google search Bishko and you will find it pretty quickly. They sell the "paper" copy of said manual for ~ $160....if you insist on paper.

OK - I was not on the forum for a long time because my mother passed from cancer and spent good part of 2015 taking care on family issues.

I will send a file link via email only on PM requests....but be patient that I can respond; I don't live in forums...I have an '08 Pilot SE, '01 Jeep Grand Cherokee (needs more TLC this year than rest of my cars, so most of my time will be on Jeep forums), and a nearly new '14 VW Passat TSI-SE (this one needs digital access to the car's computer for mods and maintenance, in process to get a VAGCOM cable and s/w + got the fully authorized VW maintenance manual - it is a software program from Germany [they are clever with software :wink:] for ~90 euros, woo hoo!)

The FSM is very nice as Honda original, very good detailed illustration, good explanation of maintenance - but as an FSM it doesn't always explain all necessary interference removal (e.g. it was very poor to explain properly the interference removal needed for the timing belt change) -> for me this is where this forum picks up the pieces.....but I will never touch any of my cars without a good FSM...so I will share :)

Ciao, ciao. Mario

·
Premium Member
38 Posts
Happy new year

Here is a link to the service manual pdf.

If you download please give back and donate a few $ to any charity.

https://mega.co.nz/#!iVs0CDaA!P1GoWZHKfeGRV2b8rpJEtm9mk6ecra_fAC7q9M70YLM

Moderator Edit: Its a large file and computer download is recommended. There is an app for those preferring to have it on their device. Download app and then click on the link.

This link no longer works, and I really don't want to use a torrent. Can anyone direct me to another location that may have a 2004-2008 service manual? I have an 05.

Thanks

·
Registered
1,462 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
This link no longer works, and I really don't want to use a torrent. Can anyone direct me to another location that may have a 2004-2008 service manual? I have an 05.

Thanks

Have not used any of them, and they are not the Honda Factory item, but Rock Auto has a few listed:
...apparently I cannot post a link due to my limited frequency on forum...
Look in Honda > (year) > Pilot >> Literature

Regards,
Dean

·
Registered
50 Posts
Thank you!

·
Registered
2,086 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
The site is not secure on the archive.org link... my pc will not allow me to open it.

·
Registered
2,086 Posts
Perhaps a false positive. The links to the two manuals are perfectly safe. I just redownloaded them to make sure. Try workaround with a different browser or a different computer.

21 - 40 of 56 Posts