Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
Registered
371 Posts
Happy new year

Here is a link to the service manual pdf.

If you download please give back and donate a few $ to any charity.

https://mega.co.nz/#!iVs0CDaA!P1GoWZHKfeGRV2b8rpJEtm9mk6ecra_fAC7q9M70YLM

Moderator Edit: Its a large file and computer download is recommended. There is an app for those preferring to have it on their device. Download app and then click on the link.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Was needing this one since last week and ended up buying the 01-07 manual from half price books but this is way better. Thanks! Happy New Year!

·
Registered
120 Posts
I am having a problem with torrent and this download. Not a real hot computer guy. Is there any way that any body who was able to download this manual can tag it on here so computer dopes like me can retrieve it? Need to do the timing belt thing and would like to have this to guide the way. I have seen the on line how-to's and want to be prepared for any issues.

·
Registered
120 Posts
What would a factory repair manual cost me for an '06? Would it be a hard copy or a disc?
In either format is the manual multiple books or multiple discs?

·
Registered
120 Posts
Went on eBay and found the factory '06 pilot manual on disc for about $32. I assume that their is only one version of this and this is the right one?
I also saw a Clymer on the same year pilot. It was $30 and I have one that I purchased at Half price books for $6 and I think it is pretty crappy. I would pass on the Clymer unless I could buy it cheap..under $10, not much of a resource.

·
Registered
67 Posts
tested 1:43CET, 3/30/15 = works fine (both the torrent file and the mega download link).

Problem must be your end....
Hmmm. Strange. Created an account and uploaded to my drive and tried to download that way, still no go. Tried to download as zip, still says failed, no file.

Will have to try on a different computer later. Thanks!

1 - 20 of 56 Posts