Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Team, anyone using this black film. Is it a quality film that won't yellow or peel. thanks

·
Registered
4 Posts
I inquired at my local “pimp my ride” honda dealer and was told not to purchase. especially at 15 a door.... pass...
so i think my second choice will be to purchase some vinyl wrap to match the vehicle color, cut to fit and go from there...
good luck

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I inquired at my local “pimp my ride” honda dealer and was told not to purchase. especially at 15 a door.... pass...
so i think my second choice will be to purchase some vinyl wrap to match the vehicle color, cut to fit and go from there...
good luck
why not to purchase? Its 3M film

·
Registered
238 Posts
If the door sill protection film is anything like the material used for the rear bumper applique, you should be okay. I put the rear bumper applique film on my Pilot 4 years ago and it is still as good as new. Installs easy, material is thin but tough, and does not peel off or discolor. I can't tell if they are the same material by looking at the photos, but my bumper film applique came with the very same blue 3M applicator pad and alcohol wipes as what appear to be included with the door sill protection film you are considering. Good luck 🤞.

IMG_2241.JPG

1 - 4 of 4 Posts