Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just bought a 2013 Pilot EX-L and honestly love the vehicle. It drives great, extremely comfortable, and has such a smooth ride that you don’t really notice road conditions. The only issue I’m having really is with the door locks. They don’t actually Unlock/Lock but when you stop then proceed to drive they try to lock. Consistently does this stop and go, little annoying honestly. Also doesn’t beep when I double click the lock button outside the vehicle. When I checked the service log it said the passenger side front door lock actuator with master switch and remote had been replaced recently. I bought from the dealership I work at. Anyone have any thoughts? Maybe something wasn’t connected back properly? Even though I work there they won’t fix it since I bought it as is 😒. I’ve tried messing with the auto locking features and haven’t come up with anything though. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

·
Registered
92 Posts
I might try just for kicks disabling the auto lock and unlock feature in the settings and see if maybe there is an issue there. Do they work with the remote and or with the buttons on the doors?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I might try just for kicks disabling the auto lock and unlock feature in the settings and see if maybe there is an issue there. Do they work with the remote and or with the buttons on the doors?
Yes with one key fob it works fine while the other doesn’t work but it was damaged so it was replaced with a basic key fob, not the Honda one so none of the features are working with that remote. The doors lock/unlock fine from both the driver and passenger controls. I will try to reset everything possibly or disable it and see if that fixes the issue.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts