Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
289 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking for the small door edge guards that are "u" shaped and slide over both sides of the trailing edge of the doors when they are opened. I can find black, chrome, gold, etc, but no clear ones. The ody and the cr-v have color coordinated ones made by Honda; but I checked with Tim and they are not yet made for the Pilot. I have checked all the major auto parts stores locally and JC Whitney. No luck. They are usually about 3/8" and have some type of adhesive in the center to hold them tight to the doors. I need enough for all four Pilot doors. Anyone out there know where I can get some?:8:

·
Registered
1,117 Posts
copilot said:
I'm looking for the small door edge guards that are "u" shaped and slide over both sides of the trailing edge of the doors when they are opened. I can find black, chrome, gold, etc, but no clear ones. The ody and the cr-v have color coordinated ones made by Honda; but I checked with Tim and they are not yet made for the Pilot. I have checked all the major auto parts stores locally and JC Whitney. No luck. They are usually about 3/8" and have some type of adhesive in the center to hold them tight to the doors. I need enough for all four Pilot doors. Anyone out there know where I can get some?:8:
Try this thread on our sister site.

Try Trim-Gard

·
Registered
9,190 Posts
Re: 3m Clearmask FREE door guards

smurray said:
Check this out Free clearmask door guards. Ordered mine yesterday. I doubt there will be enough for all 4 doors but the front 2 are the ones I use most of the time anyway. If it's free, it's for me!
If the first shipment of FREE door guards doesn't fit all 4 doors, then just place another (free) order using your spouse's name (or other relative/co-worker/friend), right??? :p ;) :)

·
Registered
289 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks for all your responses

I did check out Trim Guard; but they only come in colors as far as I could tell. I did sign up for the "free" door edge guards. We'll see how that works. Thanks for all of your help.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts