Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is what you'll going to see when you "Drink and Drive". This scene is from I-93 (Massachusetts) last night one dead one seriously injured after finish six pack of beer. This is what you'll see when they finish the Six Pack.

You can Drive the Pilot anywhere you want, but, don't Fly into the bridge.

SS EX-L RES #35211

Attachments

·
Registered
2,388 Posts
My wife will be driving tonight, but thanks for the advice.

But, I don't think I ever saw a car destroyed so thoroughly in an accident like this one. It's amazing that someone survived that at all. So, let me get this straight, they were on a bridge and went off it and ended up below the bridge? That is serious damage.

·
Registered
55 Posts
A picture is worth a thousand words. I don't drink but I'm going to make sure that I'm home before midnight.

Happy New Year everyone!!

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
"Inexperience" fly into three

This is what you'll see with your child just got a driver license for two week "Speed and driver inexperience were factors". Injured in the 8:13 p.m. crash were the driver of the Mazda MPV, 18, 15, 12, and 11yo.

SS EX-L RES #35211

Attachments

·
Registered
991 Posts
I will be drinking, but staying at home!! Thanks for the reminder..

Happy New Year.. drive safe.

rob

·
Registered
385 Posts
Re: My wife will be driving tonight, but thanks for the advice.

RipRocK said:
But, I don't think I ever saw a car destroyed so thoroughly in an accident like this one. It's amazing that someone survived that at all. So, let me get this straight, they were on a bridge and went off it and ended up below the bridge? That is serious damage.
Actually, it ricocheted off the guardrail before hitting the bridge and catching on fire (my dad lives 1/4 mile away). Almost impossible to determine what type of car it was. One of the few times that not wearing a seatbelt paid off, as both occupants were reportedly jetisoned before impact with the bridge and subsequent fire. I think the driver was actually walking around afterwards. Alcohol reportedly a factor.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts