Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
409 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I love to photograph cars! I will try and post something new here every week (mostly of our Pilot I assume). I will try and do something colorful, fun or out of the ordinary.

Let's start with this one...because I took it today. I thought this was a really nice color behind our Pilot.

Don

Attachments

·
Registered
9,190 Posts
A weekly photo from dandbtucker, huh? Great!!!! Looking forward to honda-pilot.org's own roving, freelance photojournalist's newly created weekly series!!!! :4: :D :17:

·
Registered
2,199 Posts
That's another award-caliber photo. Clean lines, very architectural looking. As kemo said, keep 'em coming, we'll be looking for them.

·
Registered
9,190 Posts
Hey, dandbtucker!!! It's been more than a week -- time for a photo from our freelance photojournalist in Nevada!!!!

·
Registered
409 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Coming...

It's coming kemo...

I have been so busy cuz the snow makes for very long days for me. This weekend for sure.

Don

P.S. Glad you are back kemo!

·
Registered
9,190 Posts
Re: Coming...

dandbtucker said:
It's coming kemo...

I have been so busy cuz the snow makes for very long days for me. This weekend for sure.

Don

P.S. Glad you are back kemo!
Thanks, Don!!! Good to be back!!! Your post reminds me of a similar post not too long ago, remember? Click Here! :D :D :D

·
Registered
409 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
One From Our Weekend Trip!

From our trip to Oregon Caves this last weekend...

Attachments

·
Registered
244 Posts
Re: One More...

dandbtucker said:
Mt Shasta!
Now if we can just keep someone from the MDX website from posting "What's white and pointless...".

Beautiful shot, beautimus Pilot.

·
Registered
409 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Steamin' Up!

They were running the old V & T trains in Carson City, NV at the museum this weekend. A perfect opp. for me to get some pictures and see history steamed up.

Attachments

·
Registered
9,190 Posts
Very nice photo shot, dandbtucker!!! Those old steam choo-choo's remind me of those old westerns that my Dad and I used to watch!!! :7: :29:

Another one worthy of the honda-pilot.org home page... :4:

·
Registered
409 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Found a Friend...

We went to Squaw Valle today to ride horses and saw this pretty new Pilot.

Left them a business card...hope they stop by and say hi.

Don

Attachments

·
Registered
1,496 Posts
Wow, leftover snow in July. :eek:

·
Registered
2,199 Posts
Re: Found a Friend...

dandbtucker said:
We went to Squaw Valle today to ride horses and saw this pretty new Pilot.

Left them a business card...hope they stop by and say hi.

Don
Gawd, what a glorious place to go riding---whether by horse or by Pilot!!!

·
Registered
11 Posts
Hi Guys,
Great picture of your Pilot! Perhaps you can tell me what I am doing wrong? Everytime I attempt to attach a picture file I get an error message telling me the file is too big and It only contained 2 photo's, HELP....

Thanks in advance,
Alsland

·
Registered
409 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Honey Can I have One!

We went to the Ferrari Hill Climb to day in Virginia City. These nice folks from California needed a place to park this great looking ride. Who were we to turn them down?

"Honey can I have one of these, it matches the Pilot. And I will look just like Don Johnson?"

Attachments

·
Registered
409 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Nice Together!

I think these look great together. Now how long will I have to save to get the Ferrari?

Attachments

1 - 20 of 29 Posts