Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is a great forum. However, does anyone really know if Honda monitors this site and actually corrects problems?

·
Registered
289 Posts
I don't know....

if Honda monitors this forum or not; but I suspect they do correct and change what needs to be changed as they discover from dealers and/or other sources. Some of the participants in the MDX forum have indicated they think Honda does watch the forums. I don't know if this is reality or not. I do know that(from watching the MDX forum) problems that were discovered on early models of the MDX were corrected on later models even before the year model change. Hopefully Honda will do the same thing with the Pilot. Maybe they have adjusted that wild robot that is causing the bad weld on the front struts:4:

·
Registered
310 Posts
I bet Honda monitors. I talked to a woman just 2 days ago who works for a large multinational company. Her job? Internet monitor. She monitors the internet for information that could bear on stock price. She prepares a report for the executives and has it on their desk every morning by 6 a.m. Honda would be a fool not to pay attention to this site.

·
Registered
509 Posts
HONDA, if you're reading, just blink once!

;)

·
Registered
32 Posts
When I was on the phone with Honda customer service regarding
my leather seats, I made reference to Honda-Pilot.org and she got on the site as we spoke. Still did me no good:3:

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Warranty costs

Yes, it would pay Honda to monitor and correct. Having worked for a big OEM mfr, we know that warranty costs far outweigh the correction in the factory. Trouble is time. Esp if engineering and supplier changes have to flow thru the channel.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts