Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
813 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've heard many people complain that their 2019-20 pilot infotainment acts up when they're using Apple CarPlay. Does that mean I shouldn't use CarPlay anymore?

·
Registered
846 Posts
It's either going to affect it or it's not going to. Try it and see what happens.

I am sure there are a vast number of users with no problems but a small number with problems.

No problems using it in my 2019 Touring for the last 15 months, including some 12 hour days of driving with it running.

·
Registered
80 Posts
On my 2018, carplay often crashes infotainment, sometimes so badly that I have to turn the whole car off and on again to get the screen to come back. It happened probably once a month before I started staying at home for Covid. Would I stop using carplay? Not a chance. Its so much better than honda's gps, etc.

·
Registered
813 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
On my 2018, carplay often crashes infotainment, sometimes so badly that I have to turn the whole car off and on again to get the screen to come back. It happened probably once a month before I started staying at home for Covid. Would I stop using carplay? Not a chance. Its so much better than honda's gps, etc.
Wow I thought only 2019-20 had infotainment issues but I was wrong.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts