Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2017 EX-L AWD, rack, boards, hitch 2007 EX-L AWD Navi, rack, boards, hitch 2016 CR-V EX-L AWD, rack
171 Posts
Reminds me of Christmas Day when my Dad’s Lexus ES and his next door neighbor’s Pilot were both parked and were totaled in a hit and run! Hopefully yours is not totaled! In addition to roof line damage, I’d be worried about what that damage looks like underneath. I agree with NG though that the insurer may try to fix it but airbag deployment always seems to trigger big bucks in repairs!

Glad you’re okay!

·
Registered
2017 EX-L AWD, rack, boards, hitch 2007 EX-L AWD Navi, rack, boards, hitch 2016 CR-V EX-L AWD, rack
171 Posts
Hopefully your insurance company will do you right on the valuation especially given the used car market right now! Make sure to get all the comps you can and provide not just your window sticker but proof and receipts for any accessories/aftermarket parts and receipts for work done. I’ve done this three times in the past 8 months (mine, my dad’s and my sister’s boyfriend) and know that your own insurer is often better, faster and easier to deal with on a total loss. Good luck!

Reactions: TexAg91
1 - 2 of 2 Posts