Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is any one is looking for a Pilot OEM EX Alloy wheel and tire to use it as a Spare tire. It is a good idea. I found on ebay see the link

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1852113390

I want one and looks like N_Jay wants one. But on ebay llarz is selling all 4 as a set, So all we have to do is find 2 other persons who wants an EX alloy wheel and tire So that we can take each one.

you can reach me at [email protected].

:29:

·
Registered
1,222 Posts
Count me in ...

·
Registered
664 Posts
I'll be your fourth.

This is the deal I've been waiting for. I'll take the fourth rim in your 'group buy'! (Oh yeah, and of course the tire.)

·
Registered
664 Posts
If anyone else is interested please feel free to jump in as an alternate.

·
Registered
138 Posts
count on me too... :2:

Make sure we don't fight over the auction. If not, we'll end up paying extra $$$$

:4:

·
Registered
9,190 Posts
Pavan said:
Is any one is looking for a Pilot OEM EX Alloy wheel and tire to use it as a Spare tire. It is a good idea. I found on ebay see the link

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1852113390

I want one and looks like N_Jay wants one. But on ebay llarz is selling all 4 as a set, So all we have to do is find 2 other persons who wants an EX alloy wheel and tire So that we can take each one.

you can reach me at [email protected].

:29:
Over a year later, that eBay seller, llarz, is selling 4 more EX tires and rims -- I wonder if these are the same ones he was trying to sell a year ago?

Don't ask me why I remember this thread...
:D :p

HONDA PILOT FACTORY RIMS WHEELS TIRES
Item number: 2434108594

"THESE ARE A SET OF 4 FACTORY ORIGINAL ALUMINUM RIMS / WHEELS AND TIRES (#63849t). THESE WHEELS COME STANDARD ON '03 HONDA PILOT VEHICLES. THESE WHEELS MAY FIT OTHER YEAR PILOT VEHICLES, BUYER SHOULD VERIFY COMPATIBILITY WITH THEIR VEHICLE BEFORE BIDDING. THE DIMENSIONS ARE 16"x6-1/2", 5 LUG, 115mm BOLT PATTERN. THESE WHEELS COME WITH GOODYEAR INTEGRITY P235 70R16 104S TIRES WITH ALL OF THE TREAD STILL ON (tread depth measures 11/32" / less than 100 miles use). THESE WHEELS ARE IN EXCELLENT CONDITION AND ARE GUARANTEED TO BE STRAIGHT AND TRUE. BUYER PAYS SHIPPING AND HANDLING VIA UPS (LOWER 48 STATES ONLY). EMAIL ME YOUR ZIP CODE AND THIS AUCTION NUMBER FOR ACTUAL SHIPPING COST. ARIZONA RESIDENT MUST PAY SALES TAX. PAYPAL ACCEPTED ONLY."

Attachments

1 - 6 of 6 Posts