Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Do you need a faster Pilot???? Try a Jet Engine.

Here's what I saw on a Interstate 81 on the last leg home after vacation in Connecticut.

This particular fighter is a F-104 Starfighter.

I don't know if its just a model or an actual flying RC plane....

I had to snap these pics for everyones viewing enjoyment. Feel free to add your experiences and ideas about this plane and its primary rocket booster, The Honda Pilot.

As a matter of fact the owner must have had the Afterburner on. He was driving 80-85 and passing people on the right.........

He had a Drawtite Hitch Installed with the trailer plug in to the left of the hitch. No crossbars installed.

Enjoy.

Ps. I was driving my 1995 4runner (3.Slow Automatic) because the wife kept the Pilot at home.

SORRY FOR THE HIGH RESOLUTION. I just thought everyone would like a clear picture.....

Attachments

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Pic 2

Pic 2

Attachments

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Pic 3 BEST PIC

Pic 3 BEST PIC

Attachments

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Final Pic

Final Pic

Attachments

·
Registered
2,572 Posts
:D looks like one of our members, saw a post before with this fighter jet model on top of the pilot.

·
Registered
119 Posts
UFO?

Looks to me like a UFO is attacking the poor guy's Pilot - - How long did you follow? Did the UFO take him up to the mother ship?

JJ

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
UFO???

That aint no UFO its bug GUTS........

AHAHAH

In the first Pic you can almost line up the bug guts as exhaust from the jet engine.

I followed until just inside MD line, in which he split off for DC.

:)

·
Registered
747 Posts
Don't believe that's an RC. F-104 = very small wings, not good RC candidate, unless it's a rocket.

·
Registered
2,199 Posts
Re: Pilot being chased by UFO

raleighpilot said:
Note to BlueRidgePilot - I think you'd better check your pix again.

See below:
Good one, raleighpilot!!!:2:

·
Registered
2,199 Posts
sblvro said:
:D looks like one of our members, saw a post before with this fighter jet model on top of the pilot.
Yeah...there seems to be this thing about Pilots with jets on top....:confused:

·
Registered
12 Posts
pilots....need pilot

these pictures are very good.....did he see you and respond to you.. i guess he must have been very proud to show his imagination..and his artistic side.
that guy must have been in LOVE with this MACHINE apart from his other MACHINE ( airplane)
all PILOTS ( be it commercial...fighter...cargo airplane pilots) should buy a PILOT.....boy..imagine that.. at the tinker airforce base u see nothing but pilots driving pilots.

·
Registered
342 Posts
Probably not a rocket. Although the F-104 has been used as the design for many scale rockets I don't think this one is. It has landing gear and a rocket would use a parachute to land.

Some rockets gliders can glide back down. Some are even radio controlled. The F-104's wings are too small to make it an effective glider. It's glide speed would be much too high to safely control.

Rocket or not, this guy needs a set of my Rocket Racks to properly hold that thing!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts