Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
276 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If so, what do they say?

In keeping with the "aeronautical" theme, I (will) have "4X4-JET"

Might seem kinda strange (hey, that's me :12: ) , but ya gotta admit....it does make you think........

A 4x4 jet? :31:

Talk about the added traction when it slides off the runway :D

·
Registered
1,545 Posts
I don't.
I prefer the incognito approach. :1:

·
Registered
20 Posts
I WISH!! hahaha but its too expensive =P (i'm still 18... no moola).

BUT! If i could I'd make it "pimpcar"

HEHE!

·
Registered
469 Posts
Personal plates

Since the Pilot is my wife's and I'm hers, a descriptive plate for our 35 year marriage and her personality seemed appropriate and has been ordered...

A SAINT

:jump3: :jump3: :jump3: :jump3: :jump3:

·
Registered
465 Posts
I'm waiting until the date on my current one expires. (The tax collector told me it would save me mucho moola not paying for two tags in one year.) I'm getting personalized tags then. So many different things have run through my mind, I couldn't decide on one now anyway.
Who knows, by then I will probably just get the Rotary tag that is supposed to be available shortly.

·
Registered
186 Posts
Pilot is the wife-s vehicle (or Buggie, as I call it) She directs a before / after school and summer session childcare program - non-profit and called the Columbus Club House. Her plates are "KIDZR1" - self-explanatory.

My plates on Vette read "LV B4 UDI" (Live Before You Die)

Bake in Wisconsin

·
Registered
113 Posts
Liberal SUV??

I didn't get a personal plate, but I did pay $40 extra for the Indiana "Environment" plate. It's light blue with a soaring eagle. It looks better on the S. Silver than the regular Indiana plate. I also put a "State of Maine - the Way Life Should Be" sticker from a recent vacation on the Pilot's back window. The sticker has a Moose on it.

My wife says it looks like a "Liberal's SUV" now - which is funny because I'm a Republican. I just happen to like the outdoors.

·
Registered
307 Posts
hey FOx welcome to the group, fellow hooser here. I too have the Environmental plate, Bout the only thing environmentally friendly about the pilot is the lev, although gas milage isnt horrible. If you are free Nov 10 (sun) We are having an Indiana/Kentucky/Ohio Piloteer meet right outside Louisville, Would be nice to have a pilot to caravan down with from Indy.

See here for more details

http://www.honda-pilot.org/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=1652&perpage=15&pagenumber=1

P.S if you are from Indy, Which dealer did you buy from?

·
Registered
26 Posts
It's been a month since I bought my car and still have not received my license plates. How long do you guys have to wait to get yours. I live in Northern Ca.

·
Registered
240 Posts
My wife wants to have the plates read:

JOVIGIRL

She loves Bon Jovi. She's been a fan for years.:)

My plate on the S2000 reads: TYMEFLYS and I've thought of having her plate read TYME2FLY!:D That would keep with the whole Pilot theme, I guess.:p

1 - 10 of 10 Posts