Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

21 - 28 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
2017 EX-L, rack, boards, hitch 2007 Ex-L Navi, rack, boards, hitch 2016 CR-V, rack
41 Posts
Thanks! It was good to work through everything and do so with my son!

·
Registered
2017 EX-L, rack, boards, hitch 2007 Ex-L Navi, rack, boards, hitch 2016 CR-V, rack
41 Posts
Thought about it but the old one lasted for 15 years so . . . .

·
Registered
8,856 Posts
Night and day. (y)
And I'm sure your son learned a lot. (y)

Are those rotors the Centric coated ones, like these?

More Information for CENTRIC 12040053

If so, I'm happy with mine and they've remained looking nice for a few years so far.

·
Registered
41 Posts
They are the Wagner coated versions! CENTRICs are nice!

Reactions: plplplpl

·
Registered
41 Posts
Already spotted a 2007 EX-L Res in the area - 105K miles. Under $8k - so in the "total loss" number. Old rotors were in good condition; so if ins co totals Pilot, maybe they will let me switch out some of the new parts we just put in. Argh!!!

·
Registered
8,856 Posts
Already spotted a 2007 EX-L Res in the area - 105K miles. Under $8k - so in the "total loss" number. Old rotors were in good condition; so if ins co totals Pilot, maybe they will let me switch out some of the new parts we just put in. Argh!!!
Sure hope so. That would be the least they could do if they had even a shred of that compassion they advertise when you pay your premiums.

21 - 28 of 28 Posts