Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2020 Pilot and both displays are going blank. The radio does not have sound. I took to the dealer. After a week the dealer gave the suv back but I still having the same problem. I purchase the suv 2 weeks ago.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I have a 2020 Pilot and both displays are going blank. The radio does not have sound. I took it to the dealer. After a week the dealer gave me the suv back but I still having the same problem. I purchased the suv 2 weeks ago. Disappointed, and mad.

·
Administrator
15,578 Posts
Don't be afraid to go right back. You can also report it to Honda. Something isn't right.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I have a 2020 Pilot and both displays are going blank. The radio does not have sound. I took to the dealer. After a week the dealer gave the suv back but I still having the same problem. I purchase the suv 2 weeks ago.
I just bought a Honda Pilot 2020, less than 600 miles on it, last night the radio screen went blank while driving. No navigation, no radio, completely blank. I took a picture of the blank screen in case it comes back on befor I take it to the dealer for service.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts