Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Odd issue. 19 pilot touring. Has heated seat. I want to turn off/disable just the seat part on the drivers side. Why? I have a bad back and turning on the heated seats helps, but my butt gets too hot. I want the back portion to continue to work. Anyone know of a wire to cut, or unplug so I can disable just the seat part?
Tanks!

·
Registered
Banned from wife’s 2005 Pilot LX
2,939 Posts
Have you tried placing something over the lower seat cushion to insulate your butt from the seat cushion? If that isn’t an option then you’d need to locate a wiring diagram for your Pilot’s heated seats and post that on here so we can offer some suggestions.

·
Registered
56 Posts
If the seat design is similar to the '10 then remove the backrest cover(the side facing the rear of the vehicle) 2 screws at the bottom, then slide the cover towards the roof to unfasten the hooks located near the top of the cover, then pull it towards the rear of the car so the snap fasteners release. With the cover removed you can probably find the wires that feed only the seat bottom. Rather than cut, find the connector and disconnect the bottom only.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts