Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bought an '03 Honda Pilot in mid-June and am generally delighted with it, except for one thing. It seems to "ding" very easily; too easily. For instance, I was parked in my brother-in-law's driveway in Columbus, OH and a slight wind came along and blew a rather small twig onto the hood, causing a dent! It wasn't like to was hail or anything! Just a little shedding from a tree! Also, I must have hit a small rock or a little bird on the highway because there's another ding! It seems that the "skin" of the Pilot is so soft, particularly on the hood, that I can practically push it with my fingers! My question is, should I have these "dings" removed by the local "Dent King" for around $300 or is it really worth it? Or do things like "Pops-A-Dent" work? Or am I just going to have to learn to live with more and more dings? :confused:

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
If this detail is of any relevance... we live in the city and we garage our car in a large 24 hour parking garage. Does painless dent removal have offices near where we live? Would they come over to the garage? Argh.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts