Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2005 Honda Pilot EX-L, Sage Brush Pearl
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I own a 2005 Honda Pilot EX-L, and I recently purchased the service manual and ETM on Ebay. However, after I made my purchase, I realized that the service manual was 2005, but the ETM that came with it was for the 2006. Will it be a problem, or are they very similar?

·
Registered
Nobili spiritus embiggens pequeño sparus tyre.
10,194 Posts
Probably similar, but not identical.

Your best bet at finding what you need is thanks to this member's helpful thread. If it's anywhere online, it can most likely be found in there.

And welcome to the forum. :)

·
Registered
2007 Pilot EXL, 2012 Civic LX, 2007 VTX1300C
279 Posts
Honda Pilot - Wikipedia
the Pilot did change slightly but depending on what you're "troubleshooting" it shouldn't matter.
Unless you expect to have wild animals eating away at the wiring harness, I wouldn't worry about ever doing any intense diagnostic work on your vehicle

·
Registered
Banned from wife’s 2005 Pilot LX
4,165 Posts
The factory service manual offers some good suggestions for electrical troubleshooting. So even if the 2006 electrical debug manual is different for the area you’re troubleshooting you’ll still have some guidance.

·
Registered
2005 Honda Pilot EX-L, Sage Brush Pearl
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thank you all for the information. I was considering cancelling my order, but I most likely won’t be doing heavy electrical work on my car, only the very basic, so I will probably get what I need online or from the service manual. :)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts