Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So to celebrate 30K, I had a full detailing job done on my Pilot. Looks great. Only problem is that there was an apparently too liberal application of "product" when shining the dash, which oozed BEHIND the plastic lense covering the radio display. So I now have an inaccessable cloud over my radio station/time display, which I find very irritating. Can this cover be popped off to allow me clean the back side?

· Banned
1 Posts
So to celebrate 30K, I had a full detailing job done by aperfectshinedetailing on my Pilot. Looks great. Only problem is that there was an apparently too liberal application of "product" when shining the dash, which oozed BEHIND the plastic lense covering the radio display. So I now have an inaccessable cloud over my radio station/time display, which I find very irritating. Can this cover be popped off to allow me clean the back side?
I don't think that you have to do more work on it.

· Registered
5,795 Posts
Zombie thread of the day goes to......................

And inserted a link into the quote, weird. Almost like a bait link... who's dumb enough to click on that?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.