Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So, 2 weeks after purchasing my Pilot I decided to add some accessories. I had originally purchased a full nose mask at time of signing papers, but I have since changed my mind on that and cancelled that order. I decided to get some running boards and an air deflector instead. I negotiated some with the parts manager and ended up with this deal: I got running boards and air deflector, both installed for a grand total of $640. I was originally going to install the air deflector myself, but after reading the install instructions and seeing the multiple drilll holes that were needed, I decided against installing it myself. After forking out $30k+ it would kill me to make a small mistake with a drillbit to my hood :(. Anyways, did I get a decent deal? Did I overpay? Thoughts?

·
Registered
496 Posts
That's better than the best offer I got (it's below MSRP for the parts themselves let alone installation). I would double-check that you are being offered installed pricing and that the parts are Honda OEM.

kad

·
Registered
11,113 Posts
Running boards and air deflector for $640 installed appears to be a reasonable deal. You can get OEM boards and an aftermarket deflector at Hondacuraworld for ~$557. $80 to install is reasonable.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts