Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
725 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know dealers a lot of times get a bad rap (many of them deserve it), but I also think that when a dealer does the right thing - they should get some credit.

Today, I want to put Ralph Schomp Honda in Littleton, Colorado on the list of "way to go's."

I had to take my PILOT in for warranty work today (3/11/03). The mechanism that keeps the fuel filler door closed/locked and opens when you pull the lever inside - snapped loose and fell into the left-rear fender area.

Took it into the Schomp Service Department this morning - my service guy, Jimmie Hammonds, told me it would be about an hour and a half before it would be ready.

So, much to my surprise when I walked back to the service department (after checking out some beautiful BMW's) 45-minutes later, I see my PILOT sitting there.

Turns out, the service technician was able to fix the problem and had my PILOT ready to go in only 30-minutes!!!!

How sweet is that!?!?!?!

Anyway - thanks RALPH SCHOMP HONDA SERVICE for making my day!

PILOTinginCO
Sagebrush Pearl-EX
Parker, CO

(ps - if that had been my old Expedition - the damn dealership would have had it all freakin' day)

·
Registered
1,545 Posts
Nice to hear that! :4:

·
Registered
9,190 Posts
Okay, then it's settled!!! From now on, we all take our Pilots to Ralph Schomp Honda in Littleton, Colorado for servicing!!!! :p :p :p

P.S. Glad that you finally had a good experience at a dealer's shop, PILOTinginCO!! :4:

Attachments

·
Registered
276 Posts
ROPER HONDA in Joplin, Missouri.

They have been pretty good so far.......a LOT better than my local GM dealer! (Griffith Motor Co. in Neosho, Missouri.....they suck! :3: )

·
Registered
1,846 Posts
Dealer Ratings

Be sure to post your service experience on the dealer rating section of the home page. A great way to centralize feedback on the quality of dealer sales and service departments.

·
Registered
725 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Kemosabe

Holy Crap - you are the "god" of attachments

And yes, that's a nice picture of the Ralph Schomp dealership!

PILOTinginCO
Sagebrush Pearl-EX
Parker, CO

1 - 6 of 6 Posts