Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Super Moderator
15,274 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My mother in law loved the Pilot when we were down there last week. Since my FIL has been wanting to trade in his T&C they visited one dealer since I left.

I'm unsure of the dealer(s) in the area. Are there several and what kinds of experiences have people had?

·
Registered
7 Posts
Honda Cars of Rock Hill

Just bought a Pilot last weekend from Honda Cars of Rock Hill. It was well worth the drive. Best deals in the state. I paid about $2,000 below invoice with little hassle, and got the running boards included. With the clearance deals going on right now, you could conceivably do even better. Rock Hill is right outside of Charlotte. Not a bad drive from Greenville. I believe they are owned by the same group as Hendrick Honda of Easley or Greenville (can't recall which), so you might be able to get the same deals there that I got in Rock Hill.

·
Registered
2,421 Posts
Hendricks Honda (POC was Chad Link, very nice to work with) was high (#4) on my list of email responses when I got my Pilot last year.

Dick Brooks of Greer SC came in #6.

Info may be dated but both were very professional. Had no problems dealing with them.

·
Registered
278 Posts
We have been very faithful with Breakaway Honda off of woodruff rd. Our sales person David Hagan sold me my first Pilot back in 04. I bought my wifes 03 accord, and 06 pilot from him as well as a few friends I recommended and they said the same, He is the most down to earth sales person you could ever have.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts