Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
507 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can anyone reccommend a Honda dealer to me in Bergen County, NJ. Looking for an '04 Pilot. Im more interested in service over how much I can haggle off the price of the car. From waht Ive been reading, Ill be lucky to get a few hundred off of MSRP.

Looking for a Red/Saddle EX with Leather & Nav.

Thanks!

·
Registered
407 Posts
labow said:
Can anyone reccommend a Honda dealer to me in Bergen County, NJ. Looking for an '04 Pilot. Im more interested in service over how much I can haggle off the price of the car. From waht Ive been reading, Ill be lucky to get a few hundred off of MSRP.

Looking for a Red/Saddle EX with Leather & Nav.

Thanks!
Since I purchased mine in Florida I can't really help, but have you tried searching under the Dealer Ratings. There are usually at least a couple comments from users. Hope this helps.

·
Registered
507 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks much! Time to work the phones.

Beast deal I found so far is at Garden State Honda on Rt. 3 in Clifton. They offered me an '04 at the '03 MSRP. Seemed honest enough and I didnt have to buy any add-ons or other junk from them.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Try Honda of Nanuet in Rockaland County, NY. Last week I picked up our "04 Black EX-L. $750 under MSRP. I think that they are regularly giving $500 under MSRP now. Good luck!

·
Registered
65 Posts
If you are willing to take a drive down the shore, I suggest dealing with Coast Honda in Wall. There are two other honda dealers closer to me in Toms River and one about the same south of me. And I goto them. For the purchase atleast. They will take a few hundred of the sticker and that's it. This past Monday I plunked a deposit on one and should get it Oct. 9th. Black with saddle leather interior and dvd.

feel free to email me.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Sounds good, I will check in Friday night to see if anyone shows up, I was lurking on the channel last night and one person came in, they left before I could chat.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts