Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
388 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I tried to rate my dealer on Honda-Pilot.org but they were not a option in the pull down? DOes the dealer have to sign up to be there or what?
:rolleyes:

·
Registered
85 Posts
I had the same result. I was actually very happy with my dealer and wanted to spread the word!

I bought mine at South Honda outside of Atlanta Georgia - did most of the deal with the owner/manager over the phone prior to driving out there.

On another note - has anyone seen the eBay auction someone has to "sell" you the information needed to buy a pilot at MSRP? I hope that is not someone on the list.

Jason

·
Registered
388 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Dealer Rating System / Ebay

The rating system and this group is great because it is external from the sales and marketing forces of Honda , I thought that if you said anything bad about anybody and it could potentially cost them sales that they could sue you for slander regardless if the occurance was true or not?

As far as Ebay I see no problem with it if it actually saves people money or aids in the buying process and ebay has there own user feedback rating system if people actually thought it was not worth it then they could rate the seller negativley. :eek: What i do hate is people that are spamming off of forums like this one

Other kind of related issue here is that the amount the dealer discounts might get driven down which is good if you are looking to buy, but bad if you already own as you want values to stay high

·
Registered
900 Posts
Send a PM to admin. He can add your dealer. Heck, he added my whole STATE. :)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts