Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi! I'm new to this forum and first want to say thanks to everyone – you guys sure did make deciding to buy this car a lot easier!

Secondly, does anyone know where I can find what the dealer's cost for accessories are? I'm expecting delivery of my Sage Brush EX-L with RES in the next couple of weeks which I bought for MSRP, but the dealer offered to sell me accessories "at cost". Sorry if this was brought up in a different thread, but any help would be appreciated! Thanks, again!

·
Registered
592 Posts
yoyo:

Welcome ! Typically you should find such information in the 'Accessories section of this forum. Click on "Forums" up on top and go to "Accessories". Alternatively you could just 'search forums' up on the top right and search for 'dealer cost'

http://www.honda-pilot.org/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=1104&highlight=Dealer+Cost+accessories

Accessories are much cheaper if you order it through Tim (who is a frequent and well respected guy on this forum) at www.hondacuraworld.com or call him at 1-888-RAY-LAKS

Hope that helps.

yoyo74 said:
Hi! I'm new to this forum and first want to say thanks to everyone – you guys sure did make deciding to buy this car a lot easier!

Secondly, does anyone know where I can find what the dealer's cost for accessories are? I'm expecting delivery of my Sage Brush EX-L with RES in the next couple of weeks which I bought for MSRP, but the dealer offered to sell me accessories "at cost". Sorry if this was brought up in a different thread, but any help would be appreciated! Thanks, again!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts