65 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
where are all the northwest ppl???

·
Registered
709 Posts
Tuck & Jack said:
EVERYONE MUST BE "Just Browsing"?
It's offically summer, we are all outside enjoying the sun and good weather.

What a better way to spend the summer then getting in the pilot and heading for the great outdoors.

·
Registered
2,421 Posts
Hey, I'm here. Its too hot and humid to go outside. Trying to get outside work done on vacation in the morning but this morning it was too hot and humid. Will just sleep,perchance to dream . :23:

Have noticed that it is deader on the weekends and picks back up to life at on Monday or Tuesday.

·
Registered
709 Posts
Sportymonk said:
Hey, I'm here. Its too hot and humid to go outside. Trying to get outside work done on vacation in the morning but this morning it was too hot and humid. Will just sleep,perchance to dream . :23:

Have noticed that it is deader on the weekends and picks back up to life at on Monday or Tuesday.
It's not too hot or humid in the Northwest. It's going to be a buring hot 71 today. Sunny this afternoon even :)

I think people contribute more during the workdays they have more time then as comparied to the weekends when they do family stuff.

·
Registered
47 Posts
After all that driving with cell phones stuck to the ear, most of the time outside vehicle is probably spent trying to pry it off. :2: :2:

The Dead Sea has more life than this section/forum. :D

And yeah, aloha to all piloteering northwesters.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Places to go?

Hey Nw-ers,

How about starting a thread on where you can take your Pilot off road without getting it stuck?

I'm intrested in day trips and whatnot off road, nothing too hairy or remote, but I just want to make use of the 4WD while I still have it.

Any suggestions?

Thanks!!:rolleyes:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts