Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
283 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Based on the post for our plans to meet up (DC/MD/VA peeps) for lunch it sounds like more and more of us all do some sort of outdoor activity.

I was just wondering what everyones outdoor hobby/sport is? Maybe we all have something in common we could do now or at another time.

I Rock Climb, Hike, and just started biking.

Decided to make this a separate post so the other doesn't drift off to the land of the unknown.

Now where is that ~threaddrift~ post need to bump that back up to the top.

·
Registered
95 Posts
We love to HIKE!!!! Definately early spring and fall hikers though, gets too hot in the summer! We are definately mountain people vs beach people!!! My dog is an avid hiker as well, we started him off early and he LOVES it, he takes the lead, likes to be the scout! We are ordering him a pack pack first of May :) If anyone ever needs any dog resources, I can probably point them in the right direction if for some reason I don't have several suggestions for them already!

Due to the dog, I am also an obedience trainer and have also taught my boxer to swim, his breed is not a natural swimmer, but I would almost put money down on the fact that he could outswim most humans :) Most of my dog training is done in horse country, Middleburg, VA which reminds me a lot of where I went to boarding school, the cotswolds of England :)

Oh yeah and we moutain bike, except that I haven't been back on a bike in the past two years after my really bad bike accident :( I need to get back to it and plan to this year.

BTW, thanks for bumping that threaddrift post, it was getting hard to sort through the chat to get to the good info on bike racks :), but I figured I was too "green" to say anything, even though I would have only meant it lightheartedly :) Its all in goodnatured.

What a great Bunch!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts