Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bought my pilot two days ago from David McDavid at Irving. It is a Black EX-L with Nav. I got 1500 off MSRP. I called around to find out who had the specific one in stock, so went to them. I have some accessories added (DVD0 which will be installed in a week. I will post that experience later. But overall, buying expereince was not bad. They are number #1 dealer in Texas and #3 in Nation (so they claim).

·
Registered
2 Posts
the same here not to bad but i paid 32K for my EX-L i use to work there and got a great deal. It has NAV and all the crap that gos with it, the best suv out there, i think. i am a master honda tech and have worked on all cars out there and this is the best so far that i hav seen.

·
Registered
113 Posts
doyle said:
the same here not to bad but i paid 32K for my EX-L i use to work there and got a great deal. It has NAV and all the crap that gos with it, the best suv out there, i think. i am a master honda tech and have worked on all cars out there and this is the best so far that i hav seen.
Master Honda Tech - Do you have insight to the 70 MPH Vibration issue? Do the Tech's know about this problem?

·
Registered
1,089 Posts
hmmm

1 - 4 of 4 Posts