Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
725 Posts
What Can You Do....

Green isn't my favorite color for dashlights. I would have LOVED it if Honda put the Electroluminescent dashlights in the PILOT like they have in the new Accord - VERRRRRRY COOL!

PILOTinginCO
Sagebrush Pearl-EX
Parker, CO

·
Registered
1,545 Posts
OK...

You got me. There are other colors of dash lights? All mine have been green.. I think. :confused: Maybe not - maybe an amber color in a Dodge Daytona I had. Not sure.
What other colors are out there and what are the electrolum...etc. in the new Accord like?

·
Registered
664 Posts
I guess it is because of lighting but the blue in the sales brochure looked really cool. The new Accord ones are awesome as well. I could deal with those.

(Yes, I really used cool and awesome in the same paragraph. I'm sooo '80's!)

·
Registered
1,545 Posts
banningjr said:
I guess it is because of lighting but the blue in the sales brochure looked really cool. The new Accord ones are awesome as well. I could deal with those.

(Yes, I really used cool and awesome in the same paragraph. I'm sooo '80's!)
Just be glad you didn't use PHAT! :18: :D ;)

·
Registered
9,190 Posts
Maxima Dash

Although this "look" may not be for everybody, I LOVED what Nissan did with my 1993 Maxima dash. During the day, the dial hands are black on a white background, and then at night, they switch to white dial hands on a black background.

Attachments

·
Registered
288 Posts
Z-man said:
Anyone else hate the green dashboard lights?

What can I do to change them?

T.I.A.

Z.
Z-man
What you could do to change the dashboard light color is to buy the thing that called Reverse Glow gauges.

·
Registered
423 Posts
Sounds like a good idea. where do you get "Reverse Glow Gauges"?

·
Registered
46 Posts
My parent's Pwagon :28: has red and blue. Can you get Iniglo on the Pilot as a mod?:confused:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts