Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

Dash lit up but no error code!?

1K views 6 replies 4 participants last post by  Jicafold 
#1 ·
2015 Pilot with about 95k miles. Drove to work fine but at lunch time I had several lights on the dash. The traction control, abs, vtm-4, and e-brake were all lit up. Went to an auto store after work but no codes are coming up. Appears I’m not getting any response from the traction control nor vtm-4 buttons on dash as the buttons themselves don’t light up when pressed. Engage/disengage e-brake but that doesn’t change light on dash. They have all been lit for 24 hours now. Any ideas?

#2 ·
Update - Borrowed a scanner from a friend and when I tried to get codes it actually came up and an error. The scanner says link error and I can’t read the truck for codes/errors. Wondering if the auto shop had the same issue but just told me that there were no codes instead. Anyone have advice for things to check on this and/or the original post? Was told to check for blown fuses to get the scanner port working in my truck.

#3 ·
Wow Mike, I just saw this. I too have a 2015 4WD. Have you searched for this on this site? Try that also, as I have read about this, but have not had this happen, so not sure how to help.
With this bump, hopefully the sharp people on this site will chime in.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.