Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

121 - 127 of 127 Posts

·
Registered
2,484 Posts
Re: just curious, florida_guy

mcardle said:
Borrow me your Pilot though, so I can hit the Tyme machine on the way.
Hee, hee, hee! That's another one. I knew there was another one when I wrote the first message but I couldn't think of it. I get strange looks when that one slips out too.

I don't follow Marquette anymore and was surprised to see them in the tournament this year.

I am still a huge Packer fan though.

·
Registered
89 Posts
Ziploc said:

Re the fewest miles: Wasn't that weekendpilot, at about 2500? Anybody attending have less????
Yes, Ziploc. I think I was the most junior member, with 2.3K miles at Cozy. I bought and took delivery on 3/31.

I was watching Odyssey/MDX/Pilot product development since 1999.... Pilot is best fit our needs. The only thing I missed is a factory sunroof.... I think it's a marketing decision, not an engineering one... Cheers!

·
Registered
9,190 Posts
Discussion Starter #123
Georgia Peach!!!

Well, the owner of that Havasu Blue who surprised us with her presence joined honda-pilot.org today!!! :7:

Her username is Georgia Peach... :29:

Attachments

·
Registered
2,101 Posts
Re: Georgia Peach!!!

kemosabe said:
Well, the owner of that Havasu Blue who surprised us with her presence joined honda-pilot.org today!!! :7:

Good work Kemo!

·
Registered
2,199 Posts
Re: Georgia Peach!!!

kemosabe said:

Yippee!!!! Welcome aboard to Georgia Peach! Surely she'll spot the group Pilot photos with her Havasu Blue at the head of the line!!!

Good recruiting job, kemo!!!

·
Registered
189 Posts
Bubbler? Ya Hey! (continued off-topic)

Hey mcardle,

I grew up "up-north" from MKE. Have been on the East Coast for 21 yrs so no longer have the Wisconsin-isms on the tip of my tongue.

But, just got back from a 2,500 mi trip with the Pilot so we could go down by the lake once and have a brat fry. Of course, we had a cooler and went to the bubbler to wash it down!

;)

Of course, the Pilot made the trip a wonderful experience! What a great car for long road trips.

121 - 127 of 127 Posts