Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 2013 Honda Pilot EXL 4WD, with 154,000 miles. I have been encountering a misfire on cylinders 4, 5 and 6. On cylinders number 4 and 5 I get a pending fault like once every 3 months but on cylinder number 6 I am getting a pending fault and sometimes a check engine light at least once or twice a month. Cylinder number 6 would do it more when it was warmer out but today with it being around 30 degrees Fahrenheit I noticed I had a pending fault for cylinder 6. Looking for advice, I know that I have not had a valve adjustment since I've had it. I bought it at 105,000 miles. I replaced all 6 spark plugs about 30,000 miles ago, I replaced them with NGK iridium IX instead of the oem ngk plugs. I have been using the vcm muzzler ever since I bought it so I know that's not the issue. Maintenance has been kept up on it. I do have the Torque Pro app and I have been watching my fuel trims on bank 2 and my long-term fuel trims have been further in the negatives than bank 1. Looking for someone who has had this issue before that can help me out, or can direct me in the right direction.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts