Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,540 Posts
Aren't red and blue lights illegal in most states because they emulate law enforcement?

·
Registered
2,540 Posts
So are you doing full on retrofits or just adding the LED strips and halos? Only 3rd gen or other generations?

Our 2015 has an FXR retrofit.

·
Registered
2,540 Posts
Do you have a website with some rudimentary pricing information? I'm trying to help you here, if you want to drum up interest you need to provide a little more information and finished product pictures...

Also, I guarantee I'm not the only one who doesn't use instagram, maybe a link to a flickr account or something?

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Do you have a website with some rudimentary pricing information? I'm trying to help you here, if you want to drum up interest you need to provide a little more information and finished product pictures...

Also, I guarantee I'm not the only one who doesn't use instagram, maybe a link to a flickr account or something?
Yea that's why I posted a couple of pics and I dont use flickr just Instagram cause I have alot of customers contact me there to be honest and pricing depends on the different jobs. Or they can email me @[email protected]

1 - 9 of 9 Posts