Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,089 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Oh wait....one little problem. There AREN'T any!:D

Ok...it's a suggestion to manufacturer then!

·
Registered
1,089 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Are other models perfect fit for the Pilot? The first page says for Civic and Accord--the brand is actually Pilot, not "for" the Pilot.

I like the sound of the second page (if they fit) since they say they are OEM.

If I go with clear/grey markers, then I'll need to get amber bulbs. That is how my Passat is from the factory.

This is interesting. Thanks!

·
Registered
73 Posts
this is exactly what i was hoping exhisted for the pilot...not a fan of amber markers, but a clear marker w/ an amber bulb is ok in my book. :4:

has anyone tried to replace theirs? did they fit flush?

·
Registered
1,089 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
jay3 said:
this is exactly what i was hoping exhisted for the pilot...not a fan of amber markers, but a clear marker w/ an amber bulb is ok in my book. :4:

has anyone tried to replace theirs? did they fit flush?
Not sure--if you follow those links in Rocky's post, they are not for Pilots. THey are for Accords, S2000s, etc. Not sure if they are the same or not.

·
Registered
73 Posts
mmmmark said:

Not sure--if you follow those links in Rocky's post, they are not for Pilots. THey are for Accords, S2000s, etc. Not sure if they are the same or not.
yup i know they're for accords, s2000's, etc. but if they can sit flush as well as have the same location for the screws...i think this would work. i have a buddy who has an s2000...i should see if i can remove his stock marker and try to put it on my pilot. now the question is...when will i find time to do it??? :2:

·
Registered
1,089 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
jay3 said:
i have a buddy who has an s2000...i should see if i can remove his stock marker and try to put it on my pilot. now the question is...when will i find time to do it??? :2:
Now THAT would score you some points on this board!

There are definitely bulbs available that don't look yellow but light yellow. My Passat has these.

Any color would obviously work, but I think the law indicates yellow.

·
Registered
275 Posts
As a previous owner of an S2000 (which I traded for the Pilot) and having had removed my Pilot's sidemarker to smoke it, from eyeballing it the Pilot sidemarker is loinger than the S2000's. But depending on the hole size, etc., it's a possibility. Let me run down to the garage tomorrow and see if I can dig up my S2000's stock orange sidemarkers I had removed a few years back and test fit. Stay tuned.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Does anyone know if a solution has been found? Amber sidemarkers really suck...esp. on a black Pilot.

Early Passats had amber sidemarkers but someone at VW woke up one day and switched them to crystal...much better!!!!

·
Registered
1,089 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Good question. Enquiring minds want to know!

·
Registered
1,747 Posts
1 - 12 of 12 Posts