Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have to admit,, it looks a little nicer than the rav4 hybrid even if the MPG is a little less. (also with the battery drain and tank topoff issues the rav has been reporting),, i'm tempted to trade in my 2012 pilot..

not to mention the once in a lifetime opportunity to own a car with a VIN that says FART

·
Registered
3,757 Posts
Meh... hybrid and CVT... but it certainly fits the bill for a lot of people.

·
Registered
3,757 Posts

·
Super Moderator
2020 Honda Passport Touring AWD Metallic Steel
4,277 Posts
Yep seen that already, with the Roof Nest sleeper on top. It's equipped with the Jsports lift kit, front bumper guard, skid plate. Don't remember who makes the rear tire carrier. Don't need the Roof Nest, have the skid plate and thinking about the bumper guard. I don't overland enough to put on the lift kit at this point, but it is in the back of my mind. Depends on what I get into once things open up again.

FYI: The wall tent setup isn't clamping when you are up at elevation in winter elk hunting with 3 other guys. Damn nice to have when nightfall comes.

·
Registered
813 Posts
The VIN starting with FART alone is a great reason to get the CR-V! Only issue I have with the CR-V is the infotainment. It looks like it's straight outta 2013. As long as you use CarPay or Android Auto, you should be good. Also keep in mind a brand new redesigned CR-V is going to come in a couple years. Hopefully it has much better quality components than the current CR-V.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts