Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Cruise control went out on my 2007 pilot. Where is a good first place to start trouble shooting? Anyone else have cruise control issues on a Pilot with 191K miles on it?

·
Registered
Nobili spiritus embiggens pequeño sparus tyre.
9,241 Posts
You might try looking at this fuse first, not just by eye, but using a multimeter. Could be something else, though.

Attachments

·
Registered
301 Posts
I learned to use my Multi on fuses from restoring old bikes. I had a CB450T that had power to the fuse(glass) but no power after and it was not blown, it was however bad based on the continuity test. swapped it with another and bingo. So I learned old fuses can die without being burned out.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I learned to use my Multi on fuses from restoring old bikes. I had a CB450T that had power to the fuse(glass) but no power after and it was not blown, it was however bad based on the continuity test. swapped it with another and bingo. So I learned old fuses can die without being burned out.
I have a multi and am still learning how to use it. On what setting should I put it?

·
Registered
301 Posts
yep, then if you touch the 2 leads it should give you a reading and then take them apart it should 0. if you test the fuse one lead on each pin it should read the same as two leads touching each other. if it doesn't it could be bad. I can't tell you what it looks like on your specific dial. I have 3 meters and all are labeled different. I can only do the test on one of them that is clearly marked LOL.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts