Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
9,190 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
FWIW... I stopped by Criswell Honda (in Kemotown, MD) today to check out their Parts Department and saw that they have Honda Pilot T-Shirts for sale!!! I didn't buy one (yet) so I have no picture to post... Just something to chew on for those in the DC Metro area...

...also ran into my salesman, too!!! He still works there after over a year!!! :29:

The dealership had a Sage Brush out front with a sticker that said, "For Demo Purposes Only -- Not For Sale"

·
Registered
9,190 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
To kind of close the loop on this thread, I stopped by Criswell Honda in Kemotown after work today and picked up (e.g., bought) the Pilot T-Shirt from the Parts Department -- now I can wear my Pilot baseball cap with it this summer!!!

:15: :22: :18:

·
Registered
495 Posts
Hey kemo, you finally gonna retire your favorite T-Shirt???

:2:

Attachments

·
Registered
495 Posts
jay said:

Nice collection!
Would have to agree with jay. I posted another one to that thread to see if you have it. :)

·
Registered
2,199 Posts
kemosabe said:
To kind of close the loop on this thread, I stopped by Criswell Honda in Kemotown after work today and picked up (e.g., bought) the Pilot T-Shirt from the Parts Department -- now I can wear my Pilot baseball cap with it this summer!!!

:15: :22: :18:
The T-shirt doesn't carry any sort of "Criswell" plug on it....does it? You probably wouldn't have purchased it if it did!

[Not that there's anything particularly wrong with Criswell, the midwife for both our Pilots....]

I assume the T-shirt goes well with your green Pilot cap. How about a picture of the T-shirt?

·
Registered
9,190 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Ziploc said:

The T-shirt doesn't carry any sort of "Criswell" plug on it....does it? You probably wouldn't have purchased it if it did!

[Not that there's anything particularly wrong with Criswell, the midwife for both our Pilots....]
Ziploc: No, the t-shirt does not contain any Criswell logo or anything like that... Just a big Honda "H" logo... :)

Ziploc said:

I assume the T-shirt goes well with your green Pilot cap. How about a picture of the T-shirt?
Coming right up... See the next three posts... :D

·
Registered
2,199 Posts
Re: Baseball Cap

kemosabe said:
And to round out my Summer of 2003 outfit... :2:
Pretty cool! Thanks for the pics.

It'll be interesting to see if others will comment on your Pilot duds as you go about your business this summer! :p

·
Registered
797 Posts
Awesome! Where can I buy those on-line? How about a close-up picture of the back of the T-Shirt. Would like to read what it says.

·
Registered
9,190 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
autobahn said:
Awesome! Where can I buy those on-line? How about a close-up picture of the back of the T-Shirt. Would like to read what it says.
autobahn: To answer your questions... Here is a close-up of the t-shirt's back -- the first two lines got cut off:

Under the hood you'll find a 240-horsepower,
             3.5-liter, VTEC™, V6 engine. This provides plenty

Attachments

·
Registered
9,190 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
autobahn: You can purchase the baseball cap from the same place I got mine online: Click here and then scroll down to find the Pilot hat... :)

As for the T-Shirt, I don't know if you can get it online from Criswell Honda or not, but you might wanna try contacting them and see what's up...

...and if they're not willing to sell one to you online, then let me know and I'll mosey on over and buy one for you and ship it to Germany... :4:

·
Registered
797 Posts
Since I used to live in Waldorf, I would have just driven up there and bought one. A little hard from over here. Just sent them an e-mail. Tried to get on Hondacuraworld.com last night, but their server was down. Wonder if Tim has them too or if this is a special at Criswell.

·
Registered
9,190 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
autobahn: Let me know if you need any assistance on acquiring that t-shirt... :)

Are you originally from the DC metro area (e.g., Waldorf) or was this just a pitstop in your career (i.e., were you stationed at one of the military bases here and/or the Pentagon)? :8:

·
Registered
797 Posts
kemosabe: Grew up in Herndon/Reston/Oakton back when that was farm country and Dulles was the only thing out that way. Parents just recently moved away from there and made a killing on their home sale after 25 years. My wife and I moved to Waldorf to split our commute between my job in No VA and her job at Pax River. Left DC to avoid the Woodrow Wilson Bridge mess. Although I was in the current war in the desert (and have been away from this board for too long), I am just a contractor supporting the military overseas. Being an ID card holder is the only way to buy a Pilot over here. Just got a buddy of mine to buy a black one over the 4th of July weekend. We need to get some pictures posted.

Keep you posted on Criswell. Have not heard back from them yet. Anyone got an idea why www.hondacuraworld.com is off-line?

·
Registered
330 Posts
autobahn said:
[B Anyone got an idea why www.hondacuraworld.com is off-line? [/B]
Their website works for me. I wonder if your ISP is blocking their site or they happen to be doing maintenance when you're trying to access them from overseas...

·
Registered
797 Posts
Honda Acura World

Appears the site is back up. Looks like Tim has put some good work into upgrading the site. However, no T-Shirts. Did see there is a new DriveAccord.net web-site.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts