Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone have problems with the door armrests creaking when you put your arm on it? Mine make a loud noise that is driving me nuts. I thought I could just tighten them up but I cannot find the fasteners.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Sharp edge on center console

I haven't had any problems with the door armrests, but my wife actually cut her arm on the sharp plastic edge of the fixed portion of the center armrest just posterior of the padded leather swing-up door (EX-L). I took a razor blade and carefully shaved off the ridge. Wife pleased, man happy, children... well, they'll move out one day!

·
Registered
185 Posts
thonhazz

Don't be so sure about the kids !

·
Registered
797 Posts
Re: Sharp edge on center console

thonhazz said:
I haven't had any problems with the door armrests, but my wife actually cut her arm on the sharp plastic edge of the fixed portion of the center armrest just posterior of the padded leather swing-up door (EX-L). I took a razor blade and carefully shaved off the ridge.
Trying to visualize this one. Got a picture of what you did? Did get all the sharp bumps shaved off in the rear storage area to keep from poking dimples on the leather headrests. Need more info on this one!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts